CabSat 2016 – Peak Communications
PEAK COMMUNICATIONS LTD is an ISO9001:2008 approved, UK based, privately owned company that has been manufacturing RF products for the Satcom Earth Station market since 1995 and are exhibiting at Satellite MENA for the 10th year in succession.
This year we will be featuring our range of Modular ‘Hot-Swappable’ Block Frequency Converters, Test Loop Translators & Line Amplifiers. Also on display, amongst other products, will be our outdoor ‘OEM style’ CW Beacon Receiver unit, so please spare the time to visit us and see how these and our other traditional products could benefit your business.
Standard RF products include;
• Synthesised (agile), fixed frequency & block frequency converters covering IF (70/140MHz), L-Band & all primary SHF frequency bands (S, C, X, Ku, DBS & Ka-Band), for professional transmit and receive chains.
• Test-loop translators for transmit signal monitoring.
• ‘CW’ L-Band beacon receivers for uplink power & antenna control.
• Automatic uplink power controllers, for rain-fade compensation.
• Line amplifiers for cross-site loss compensation.
• Active & passive, splitters & combiners for signal routing & distribution.
• Multi-channel variable gain units for signal control.
• Noise sources for test.
• Reference generators & distribution.
• Distribution switching.
• Redundant switch systems for high availability applications.
• LNB /BDC /BUC drivers (DC, reference and redundancy switching).
• Earth station monitoring.
Supplying to the commercial and military sectors, Peak have built a substantial client base including many of the major Earth Station Operators, Systems Integrators, Defence/ Government Agencies and Broadcasters around the world.
The company’s main expertise is in standard frequency conversion products, however a substantial part of the sales growth has been due to a highly responsive design and manufacturing capability with the flexibility to provide custom built equipment based around RF technology within realistic timescales and budgets.
Peak are renowned for high performance and robust designs, prompt deliveries (typically 4 to 6 weeks) and unprecedented levels of customer support, so if your revenue streams rely upon hardware, don’t cut corners, come and visit us to see what benefits our ‘total service’ can provide.
PEAK COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
Satellite MENA 2016, Stand ZE4-50