New Product Introduction – Alarm Monitoring Unit.
The AMU6000 series provides users with a convenient method to monitor status of environmental sensors and dry contact alarms on collocated equipment.
The comprehensive configuration & control features allow inputs to control output functions on any of the 6 multifunction connections & the naming menus allow real world labelling for ease of use.
Available with fault monitoring protection & Ethernet connectivity for status monitoring of the connected interfaces.
- Compact; 1RU solution including redundant, monitored power supplies
- Internally pulled up inputs (5VDC tolerant) – 36off
- Internally pulled down inputs (5VDC tolerant) – 12off
- 24V loop powered environment sensor (4 to 20mA) circuits – 12off
- N/O switched high current output controls – 6off
- N/O switched low current output controls – 6off
- Switched 24VDC 0.5A outputs – 6off
- Embedded 1+1 full chassis redundancy control, used with A1000 series external chassis switch
- Ethernet connection as standard
- Custom configurations available